    SubjectRe: Kaffeine problem with CFS
    15 Nis 2007 Paz tarihinde, Christoph Pfister şunları yazmıştı:
    > Could you try xine-ui or gxine? Because I suspect rather xine-lib for
    > freezing issues. In any way I think a gdb backtrace would be much
    > nicer - but if you can't reproduce the freeze issue with other xine
    > based players and want to run kaffeine in gdb, you need to execute
    > "gdb --args kaffeine --nofork".

    I just tested xine-ui and i can easily reproduce exact same problem with
    xine-ui also so you are right, it seems a xine-lib problem trigger by CFS

    > > > thanks. This does has the appearance of a userspace race condition of
    > > > some sorts. Can you trigger this hang with the patch below applied to
    > > > the vanilla tree as well? (with no CFS patch applied)
    > >
    > > oops, please use the patch below instead.

    Tomorrow i'll test that patch and also try to get a backtrace.

    S.Çağlar Onur <>

    Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!
      Last update: 2007-04-16 00:19    [W:0.028 / U:12.012 seconds]