SubjectRe: The performance and behaviour of the anti-fragmentation related patches
>> None of this is going anywhere, is is it?
> I will test my changes before I send them to you, but I cannot
> promise you that you'll have the computers or software needed
> to reproduce the problems. I doubt I'll have full time access
> to such systems myself, either.
> 32GB is pretty much the minimum size to reproduce some of these
> problems. Some workloads may need larger systems to easily trigger
> them.

We can find a 32GB system here pretty easily to test things on if
need be. Setting up large commercial databases is much harder.

I don't have such a machine in the public set of machines we're going
to push to from at the moment, but will see if I can
arrange it in the future if it's important.