    SubjectRe: The performance and behaviour of the anti-fragmentation related patches
    >> None of this is going anywhere, is is it?
    > I will test my changes before I send them to you, but I cannot
    > promise you that you'll have the computers or software needed
    > to reproduce the problems. I doubt I'll have full time access
    > to such systems myself, either.
    > 32GB is pretty much the minimum size to reproduce some of these
    > problems. Some workloads may need larger systems to easily trigger
    > them.

    We can find a 32GB system here pretty easily to test things on if
    need be. Setting up large commercial databases is much harder.

    I don't have such a machine in the public set of machines we're going
    to push to from at the moment, but will see if I can
    arrange it in the future if it's important.

      Last update: 2007-03-02 23:53    [W:0.020 / U:7.272 seconds]