    SubjectRe: NPTL patch for linux 2.4.28
    Hello Willy ,

    As an afterthought , You had seamlessly backported 2.4.32 and other
    patches for me sometime back.Please see article below.
    http://lwn.net/Articles/169722/

    I could provide you with patch rejects and any other help from the
    2.4.20-8 patch (rpm2cpio'ed redhat source rpm) to see if we can work
    together and provide a patch for other kernel releases too.

    As for my problem it wil take some convincing on my part and
    feasability study to convince my company to get to 2.6/RHEL
    kernel.While that happens i have the time and interest to make this
    work ...Sincerly.

    Regards
    Syed

    --
    Azhar khan

    I'm afraid that I've seen too many people fix bugs by looking at
    debugger output, and that almost inevitably leads to fixing the
    symptoms rather than the underlying problems.

    --Linus

      Last update: 2007-03-15 22:33    [W:0.027 / U:0.020 seconds]