SubjectFiles not visible across NFS
Hi,

I am facing a problem where-in some files are not visible across NFS and
hence, not able to read those files. However, after sometime, the files
become visible and the data is accessible. I have tried to do an 'ls -l'
operation on the directory and repeat it till the directory gets mounted
and visible. This works in some cases but sometimes fails as well.

Is there any reliable way of ensuring that the directory gets mounted
and all files in it are visible before accessing the data ??

Any help/pointers in this regard would be really great.

-Thanks & Regards
Sai

  Last update: 2007-03-15 13:23    [W:0.033 / U:0.352 seconds]