    SubjectRe: [patch 00/13] Syslets, "Threadlets", generic AIO support, v3
    On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 01:43:36PM +0100, Ingo Molnar (mingo@elte.hu) wrote:

    > * Evgeniy Polyakov <johnpol@2ka.mipt.ru> wrote:
    >
    > > I separated epoll and kevent servers, since originally kevent server
    > > included additional kevent features, but then new ones were added and
    > > I moved slowly to the similar to epoll case.
    >
    > i dont care whether they are separate or not - but you have not replied
    > to the request that there be a handle_web_request() function in /both/
    > files, which is precisely the same function. I didnt ask you to merge
    > the two files - i only asked for the two web handling functions to be
    > one and the same function.

    They are not the same in general - if kevent is ready immediately, there
    will not be its removing from kevent tree, but current kevent server has
    it always not-immediately for lighttpd tests - so functions are the same:
    open()
    sendfile()
    cork_off
    close(fd)