    SubjectRe: dd
    On 2/8/07, Oleg Verych <> wrote:
    > > Check to see if `${CROSS_COMPILE}mkimage` exists and if not, fall back to
    > > the standard `mkimage`
    > Why this can't be done by
    > in your environment?

    because it wouldnt matter ? the tool is called
    "$CROSS_COMPILE-mkimage", it isnt $CROSS_COMPILE_PATH/mkimage

    > > The Blackfin toolchain includes mkimage, but we dont want to namespace
    > > collide with any of the user's system setup, so we prefix it with our
    > > toolchain name.
    > If that matter, `type -path' is bashizm (BloAted SHell), and "blackbox"
    > with "dash" (very good `sh' equivalents) will fail. I would recomend to
    > use "which" command (btw, Debian has `sh' version of it), if you
    > concerned about size and performance.
    > Nack + proposition to move from `bash' to `sh'.

    the script already uses "#!/bin/bash" and the patch doesnt change any
    of the existing conventions ... so if you want to rewrite the existing
    code to be POSIX compliant, then do so so i can add back in support
    for $CROSS_COMPILE-mkimage

      Last update: 2007-02-08 06:59    [W:0.039 / U:0.012 seconds]