SubjectRe: [patch 04/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Add pagetable accessors to pack and unpack pagetable entries
Ingo Molnar wrote:
>> Yes, but it happens after asm/paravirt.h has already included some
>> things, and it ends up causing problems. paravirt.h still defines
>> various stub functions in the !CONFIG_PARAVIRT case, so it needs to do
>> the includes either way.
> hm, it then needs to be fixed first, instead of adding to the mess.

OK, I've fixed this by hoisting all the native_* implementations into
pgtable.h. In the !PARAVIRT case the normal macros directly use the
native_* functions, and in the PARAVIRT case they're used by the native
paravirt_ops. This has the nice property of avoiding this specific
problem, and also generally removes code duplication.

  Last update: 2007-02-28 21:15    [W:0.076 / U:1.580 seconds]