    SubjectRe: [QUESTION] Sata RAID
    On 2/24/07, Patrick Ale <> wrote:
    > On 2/24/07, Michael-Luke Jones <> wrote:

    One more question regarding this, I am aware its not *really* kernel
    related but answering this question now will save yourself a lot of
    bogus emails from me about MD oopses later and all, and I want to
    setup my disks right once and for all and never witness what I
    witnessed last weeks with my ATA disks.

    Would you use MD at all, taking in account the disks come from the
    same batch and all? I hear these things about MD/RAID being pointless
    when you use disks from the same brand/type/batch since they most
    likely will break shortly after eachother.

    Oh, and one more thing

    <--- whoeveer programmed that into the sparc-linux oops is GOD, you're
    my true hero, lol.

      Last update: 2007-02-26 09:33    [W:0.020 / U:86.460 seconds]