    SubjectRe: gitweb on buggy?
    Jiri Kosina wrote:
    > Hi,
    > the gitweb running on git(2) has looked buggy to me for quite a
    > some time (a month or so) with respect to branches vs. shortlog.
    > When you browse a repository with mutliple branches, and switch between
    > branches, the shortlog shown is always the one from master, never from the
    > branch you switched to, which seems wrong to me.
    > This definitely worked previously (and works on other installations of
    > gitweb outside the, so it might be worth fixing.
    > Thanks,

    gitweb on is at least in part orphanned, since the "official"
    gitweb maintainers don't seem to listen to us ( people) w.r.t.
    some issues, mainly related to caching, we've had to fork gitweb and
    maintain it ourselves -- however, since is currently all
    volunteer labor, we have limited amount of time in which to deal with

      Last update: 2007-02-22 22:57    [W:0.043 / U:13.216 seconds]