    SubjectRe: stuck in generic_file_aio_write()

    > I can not make sure it is hardware problem, but I have interest in this
    > case's reproducing.
    > If you tell me your platform's construction, I will try it and give you good
    > solution.
    > Does your RAID adapter's firmware version work on 1.42?
    > Areca firmware had fix some hardware bugs and rare sg length handle in this
    > version.

    I've hacked up the sysrq code so that it gives me another command : j ,
    which dumps the current IRQ status on the console :

    SysRq : Show IRQ status
    Showing info for IRQ 14
    status :
    depth : 0
    wake_depth : 0
    irq_count : 38717
    irqs_unhandled : 0

    Showing info for IRQ 15
    status : DISABLED
    depth : 1
    wake_depth : 0
    irq_count : 22
    irqs_unhandled : 0

    which is a the (incomplete) result on my machine after loading a module
    that does disable_irq(15) on module load.

    I've put the patch at
    I'll do a follow-up when anything usefull comes out.

      Last update: 2007-02-19 14:31    [W:0.020 / U:54.156 seconds]