    SubjectExcessive dmesg whining in 2.6.20-git13
    The good news is that this kernel boots, so I can start testing.
    However, it seems to have a LOT of trouble coping with the idea that my
    only IDE device is a DVD burner. I am guessing from the hundreds of
    lines of nbd whining that nbd doesn't work, testing will continue after
    I go plow more snow.

    If all this whining doesn't indicate a problem, I might suggest
    eliminating it, since it tends to hide any real problem.

    compressed dmesg and config attached.

    Bill Davidsen
    He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting
    ferret or weasel. He knew about these things.

    [unhandled content-type:application/x-gzip][unhandled content-type:application/x-bzip2]
     \ /
      Last update: 2007-02-16 17:37    [W:0.022 / U:1.188 seconds]