    SubjectRe: GPL vs non-GPL device drivers
    On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, v j wrote:
    > So far I have heard nothing but, "if you don't contribute, screw you."
    > All this is fine. Just say so. Make it black and white. Make it
    > perfectly clear what is and isn't legal. If we can't load proprietary

    What's legal depends on the law. What's moral depends on...

    > modules, then so be it. It will help everybody if this is out in the
    > clear, instead of resorting to stupid half measures like

    Personally, I see no real difference between EXPORT_SYMBOL and
    If you derive from GPL'ed code, your code is a derived work.

    -- Linus Torvalds

      Last update: 2007-02-15 20:31    [W:0.019 / U:4.176 seconds]