    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] d80211 based driver for Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
    Johannes Berg wrote:
    > On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 18:13 +0000, Pavel Machek wrote:
    >> Yes... is there merged .git tree somewhere? I downloaded iwl git tree,
    >> but it did not contain d80211 stack. I'm now downloading wireless-dev
    >> git tree...
    > I would expect Intel to post patches some time soon to get into
    > wireless-dev.
    > johannes

    Some of the patches contained in the d80211-1.0.1 'pending/' directory
    have already been submitted to netdev in the past. The rest will be
    submitted soon (I would have liked them to have been submitted a few
    weeks back, but that slipped through my task list)

    The d80211 packages I've pushed to date haven't done a very good job of
    accounting regarding the pending/ directory. Those were the patches our
    team here had been working with internally, and I wanted to get them out
    to the users ASAP. I'm working to get better descriptions added to the
    headers of those patches, as well as adding a status line indicating
    when the patches were submitted to the mailing lists for discussion.

    The goal is to only include patches in the d80211 tarballs which have
    been submitted for eventual in-tree inclusion.

      Last update: 2007-02-14 01:03    [W:0.032 / U:387.856 seconds]