    SubjectRe: NAK new drivers without proper power management?

    > > to a large degree, a device driver that doesn't suspend is better than
    > > no device driver at all, right?
    > I'm not sure it is. It only makes more work for everyone else: We have
    > to help people figure out what causes their computer to fail to resume
    > (which can take quite a while),

    so we make the kernel printk on suspend if there are devices without
    suspend/resume. Heck, make a config option that prints that at modprobe

    if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at)
    Test the interaction between Linux and your BIOS via

      Last update: 2007-02-10 08:19    [W:0.019 / U:10.996 seconds]