SubjectRe: NAK new drivers without proper power management?

> > to a large degree, a device driver that doesn't suspend is better than
> > no device driver at all, right?
> I'm not sure it is. It only makes more work for everyone else: We have
> to help people figure out what causes their computer to fail to resume
> (which can take quite a while),

so we make the kernel printk on suspend if there are devices without
suspend/resume. Heck, make a config option that prints that at modprobe

if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at)
Test the interaction between Linux and your BIOS via