SubjectRe: Final kprobes rollup patches

* Masami Hiramatsu <mhiramat@redhat.com> wrote:

> > cool! Please Cc: lkml and Harvey as well so that there's less
> > overlap in unification work - Harvey spent quite some time unifying
> > and cleaning up the kprobes code during the past week.
>
> Should I rewrite it based on current git tree?
> My patch includes 3 part of patches.
> - 2 Bugfix patches (which is not merged yet.)
> - 2 booster patches (ditto)
> - 2 unification patches (most of this patches are already done by Harvey's patch)

would it be easier/more robust to first did the unification patches and
then get the bugfixes and new features in? That would give us your
bugfixes and new features on both 32-bit and 64-bit at the same time.

feel free to do whichever approach you prefer - but it would be nice to
preserve the unification and cleanup work done by Harvey.

btw., is any of your bugfixes 2.6.24 material?

Ingo

  Last update: 2007-12-17 17:13    [W:0.345 / U:0.120 seconds]