    Subjectprofile code added to netif_receive_skb function

    I have added some code to netif_receive_skb function.As linux kernel
    is multhreaded , so there is no gaurantee than mine code is completely
    executed without being disturbed by any other process .Timer interrupt
    handler is an example of code which might interrupt execution of mine

    I just want to observe which processes are disturbing mine code .I
    think i need to print EIP register values .How can i print cache
    contents as well in linux kernel .Are there any tools available for
    such purpose

      Last update: 2007-11-26 06:49    [W:0.034 / U:3.444 seconds]