Subjectgitweb: kernel versions in the history (feature request, probably)
Hi,

I see gitweb is much more usable (faster) than a few months ago, but
there is one thing a bit problematic: in the history of patches I'm
very often interested in which kernel version of Linus' tree the patch
appeared for the first time. If it's not some big problem, and maybe
somebody else finds this useful too, I'd really appreciate adding such
a feature.

Petr, I hope there is no necessity to subscribe to the git list for
this one question, so I'd really feel greteful for forwarding, if you
find this request reasonable.

Thanks,
Jarek P.

  Last update: 2007-11-20 15:19    [W:0.057 / U:0.092 seconds]