SubjectRe: question on odd APIC behavior
Date
Am Freitag 16 November 2007 schrieb Maciej W. Rozycki:

> > > I suggest you try to sort it out with the maintainers of the UHCI and
> > > EHCI drivers then.
> >
> > They are innocent. This laptop really delivers an interrupt twice.
>
> Perhaps, but these drivers are involved and the device-specific knowledge
> will help tracking down the cause. I have general experience on how
> interrupts work, including on APIC-based systems, but I have no idea how
> UHCI and EHCI devices work in this area and, in particular, how you know
> an interrupt coming from the line #19 is related to one on the line #20
> and then a spurious one if not recorded as ERR or otherwise unclaimed
> (which would be reported as "irq 19: nobody cared").

I am getting irq 19:nobody cared. Interrupts on 19 and 20 increase with
same rate, disconnecting the device on the bus stops the increase,
reconnecting it makes them increase again.

Regards
Oliver

  Last update: 2007-11-16 22:37    [W:0.048 / U:0.872 seconds]