SubjectRe: [BUG] New Kernel Bugs
From
From: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 03:49:16 -0800

> Do you believe that our response to bug reports is adequate?

Do you feel that making us feel and look like shit helps?

I guess I'm just masterbating here all night long with the 46
bug fixes I've reviewed fully and queued up into my tree. Along
with all the 10 or so -stable submissions I did tonight as well.

When someone like me is bug fixing full time, I take massive offense
to the impression you're trying to give especially when it's directed
at the networking.

So turn it down a notch Andrew.

I bet if you did things like list explicitly by name every single
person who adds a bug fix (however trivial) to an -mm release instead
of a new feature, you'll better achieve your goal than what you're
doing here.

  Last update: 2007-11-13 13:01    [W:0.424 / U:0.396 seconds]