SubjectRe: [BUG] New Kernel Bugs
> > FILE SYSTEMS=======================================================
> >
> > ext4: delalloc space accounting problem drops data
> >
> > Kernel: 2.6.24-rc1
> No response from developers
Actually, there has been a response (Eric asked in mailing list and
created a bug and got answer to the mailing list):

> > POSIX Access Control Lists cause bogus file system check errors
> >
> > Kernel:
> Andreas did some work, seemed to lose interest.
As I read the bug it seems that the cause was a filesystem with errors
(which were in ACL's and thus kernel didn't boot only with ACL's
enabled) and fsck fixed the problem... I would close this one as
invalid (OK, I know the filesystem had to be corrupted somehow but
unless this is at least occasionally reproducible, there's low chance of
finding the bug).

Jan Kara <>
SuSE CR Labs

  Last update: 2007-11-13 18:51    [W:0.289 / U:10.948 seconds]