    SubjectRe: AppArmor Security Goal
    > I submit that the AppArmor model is valid, even if it totally failed all
    > of David Gilbert's questions (I think AppArmor can actually provide
    > about half of what he asked for).

    The model looks valid. I have difficulty constructing many scenarios
    where its useful but it appears valid providing you can tightly control
    file renaming, which is very very questionable.

    There are also some very awkward path based issues around shared file
    objects (your controlling tty and TIOCSTI for one) that I need to look at
    the code for once the VFS stuff is sorted and its likely to get merged.

    Alan

      Last update: 2007-11-11 00:57    [W:0.034 / U:31.424 seconds]