SubjectRe: [ofa-general] Updated InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24
 > Roland, I submitted an updated patch incorporating some of Sean's comments within
> a day or two. Rest of comments pertained to restructuring the code and adding
> some additional module parameters.
>
> This would require more discussions since some of these had been already discussed
> previously. We had decided upon this code structure after a lot of discussions and
> incorporating these would be undoing some of that.

Can you give a link to your current final version of the patch?

Sean, what's your opinion of where we stand?

Since module parameters create a userspace-visible interface that we
are stuck with for a long time, we definitely have to get at least
that much right before merging.

- R.

  Last update: 2007-10-09 17:19    [W:0.172 / U:0.128 seconds]