    SubjectRe: [ofa-general] Updated InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24
     > Roland, I submitted an updated patch incorporating some of Sean's comments within
    > a day or two. Rest of comments pertained to restructuring the code and adding
    > some additional module parameters.
    > This would require more discussions since some of these had been already discussed
    > previously. We had decided upon this code structure after a lot of discussions and
    > incorporating these would be undoing some of that.

    Can you give a link to your current final version of the patch?

    Sean, what's your opinion of where we stand?

    Since module parameters create a userspace-visible interface that we
    are stuck with for a long time, we definitely have to get at least
    that much right before merging.

    - R.

      Last update: 2007-10-09 17:19    [W:0.020 / U:19.500 seconds]