    SubjectRe: Serial ATA does not find partitions (Hitachi HD, new? ATI controller) where old SATA works

    > Hmmm... and the kernel freezes after this? libata driver isn't
    > initialized yet. I don't think libata has anything to do with here.
    as I told you, the ATA problem was with the 2.6.22 version of the kernel
    and is not longer related to the freeze with kernel 2.6.23-rc8 I asked
    whether you wanted to see the ATA problem in that kernel or the present

    > or try to debug the problem in or something else it
    > fits the kernel-team.

    was my offer.

    As you did not answer that point (you answered other points) I thought
    it was useless to debug a problem that is not longer there. I still
    thing that way.
    The booting is apparently allocating port services at the point of
    freezing but not too close of the disk driver, that much I knew.

    Hernán Gustavo Solari,,

      Last update: 2007-10-08 06:23    [W:0.022 / U:1.632 seconds]