SubjectRe: [ofa-general] Updated InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24

> ULPs:
>
> - Pradeep's IPoIB CM support for devices that don't have SRQs. Sean
> started reviewing but I didn't see any updated patches.

Roland, I submitted an updated patch incorporating some of Sean's comments within
a day or two. Rest of comments pertained to restructuring the code and adding
some additional module parameters.

This would require more discussions since some of these had been already discussed
previously. We had decided upon this code structure after a lot of discussions and
incorporating these would be undoing some of that.

We can discuss and revisit the comments after the merge.

Pradeep

  Last update: 2007-10-07 04:03    [W:0.577 / U:0.176 seconds]