SubjectRe: Linux Security *Module* Framework (Was: LSM conversion to static interface)

--- Peter Dolding <> wrote:

> Improvements to the single security framework are getting over looked.

Please post proposed patches.

> I would have personally though selinux would have done Posix file
> capabilities as a general service to all.

Posix capabilities predate SELinux. SELinux is not interested in
Posix capabilities.

> But no IBM had to do it.

Err, no. It was done by Andrew Morgan back in the dark ages.
Why on earth do you think IBM did it?

OK, you have all the answers. Show us some code or STFU.

Casey Schaufler