Subject[patch 00/28] cmpxchg_local and cmpxchg64_local patches, cleaned up
Hi,

Here is a repost of those patches after running them through checkpatch.

I added a compile check to each architecture implementing cmpxchg64_local that
verifies if the argument size is 8 bytes.

Sorry about the coding style state in which those patches were : I tried to
follow the coding style of the existing header code, which is, to be polite,
disappointing.

I left the "volatile" in the function headers, since I do not want to take any
decision in that aspect without being fully aware of the consequences. If we
remove them in those functions, we should clean up the surrounding, already
existing, functions as well.

The only checkpatch errors left are related to inline assembly code, which does
not seem to follow the same rules.

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Desnoyers