SubjectRe: [TOMOYO 05/15](repost) Domain transition handler functions.
From
In article <200710032326.FJF32915.OQOOHLMtFSFJFV@I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp> (at Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:26:57 +0900), Tetsuo Handa <penguin-kernel@I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp> says:

> Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> > Also, how do you avoid referencing dead data with your sll? I haven't
> > actually looked at your patches, but the simple scheme you outlined
> > didn't handle the iteration + concurrent removal scenario:
> Regarding my singly-linked list, no entries are removed from the list. It's append only (like CD-R media).
> I set is_deleted flag of a entry instead of removing the entry from the list.

It is not a good practice. Please free such objects.
BTW, how many objects do you have in the list?

--yoshfuji

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans