SubjectRe: Linux Security *Module* Framework (Was: LSM conversion to static interface)

> > > The idea that poor security is worse than no security is fallacious,
> > > and not backed up by common experience.
> >
> > There is a ton of evidence both in computing and outside of it which
> > shows that poor security can be very much worse than no security at all.
> (So, I take it that you *don't* lock your bike up, as poor security is
> worse than none?)

I do lock my bike with combination lock I found somewhere and cracked
in five minutes... sometimes.

But do you suggest that I use paper tape to 'lock' my bike to
streetlight? You just said that poor security is better than none,

(cesky, pictures)