    SubjectRe: Linux Security *Module* Framework (Was: LSM conversion to static interface)
    Hi!

    > > > The idea that poor security is worse than no security is fallacious,
    > > > and not backed up by common experience.
    > >
    > > There is a ton of evidence both in computing and outside of it which
    > > shows that poor security can be very much worse than no security at all.
    >
    > (So, I take it that you *don't* lock your bike up, as poor security is
    > worse than none?)

    I do lock my bike with combination lock I found somewhere and cracked
    in five minutes... sometimes.

    But do you suggest that I use paper tape to 'lock' my bike to
    streetlight? You just said that poor security is better than none,
    right?

    Pavel