    SubjectRe: LSM conversion to static interface [revert patch]
    On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:31:28 -0700
    Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@goop.org> wrote:

    > Chris Wright wrote:
    > > Yes, and I think we can still improve performance although I can't
    > > see anyway to help out the modular case, so I guess it will have to
    > > incur the hit that's always been there.
    >
    > Broaden the paravirt patching machinery?

    so far I've something much simpler in mind, I have a first prototype
    and it shows code that is pretty much optimal on modern cpus.

    I hope to have something postable in a week or so

      Last update: 2007-10-24 07:13    [W:0.023 / U:0.888 seconds]