SubjectRe: Fix to "All wake-up devices are disabled after suspend-to disk" isn't yet included in mainline
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 04:39:30 +0200 Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky@gmail.com> wrote:

> A while ago I asked on LKML about the problem of loosing all wake device capabilities, after a suspend to disk
> (eg: I can't wake the system from keyboard if I suspend to disk and then to ram)
>
> I was provided with the patch that fixes this problem completely.
> The merge window is open, but I still don't see it in the kernel.
> Due to changes it doesn't anymore apply to latest git.
>
> Was it missed?

No, it's in Len's git tree.

Len's git-pull request from a few days ago didn't work, perhaps because I
wanted to know if a recent -mm regression had been fixed and that hasn't
been answered yet. I assume that Len is offline. Other acpi developers
could presumably have answered that question but for some reason chose not to.

I'm presently holding off 20-odd power management patches due to their
dependency upon an acpi merge...

  Last update: 2007-10-17 05:51    [W:0.056 / U:0.120 seconds]