SubjectRe: mprotect abuse in slim

> Starting with the fdtable, would it help if we move the
> fdtable tweaking out of slim itself and into helpers? Or
> can you recommend another way to implement this functionality.

maybe this is a silly question, but do you revoke not only the current
fd entries, but also the ones that are pending in UNIX domain sockets
and that are already being sent to the process? If not.. then you might
as well not bother ;)

Arjan van de Ven
if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at)
Test the interaction between Linux and your BIOS via