SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.20-rc4
On 1/7/07, Russell King <> wrote:
> See the thread " lies about latest -mm kernel" on this mailing
> list.

I have read the thread, big thanks to you for the inputs.
Honestly I didn't understand much about the git internal working
except getdents () @ HPA & Linus replies. This is incredible indeed.

I didn't understand these lines posted by John 'Warthog9' Hawley:-

"On average we are moving anywhere from 400-600mbps between the two
machines, on release days we max both of the connections at 1gpbs each
and have seen that draw last for 48hours. For instance when FC6 was
released in the first 12 hours or so we moved 13 TBytes of data"

What FC6 release has to do with moving of 13 TB of data? :O
Apologies if I've embarassed you guys with my question.