    SubjectRe: Unidentified Intel wifi network card
    On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 03:54:55PM -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:
    > Only gotcha I know of: Sometimes one of the ipw3945d kernel threads will
    > hang in a loop if the RFKill switch is set to "kill" when the system comes
    > up. I also don't know how it handles suspend, I don't use that on my D820.

    I have a D820 and I had a horrible time with the wireless for a long
    time. Every five minutes or so, the card would flip out and burn 100%
    CPU making the box unusable for 15-45 seconds.

    The most recent version of the firmware fixed this issue and now
    things are much better.

    --
    Ross Vandegrift
    ross@kallisti.us

    man in the bonds of Hell."

      Last update: 2007-02-01 05:21    [W:0.021 / U:29.768 seconds]