    SubjectRe: [patch 00/46] High resolution timer / dynamic tick update
    On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 02:23 -0800, Daniel Walker wrote:
    > > the 10th major iteration to his codebase. If you have cleanups to his
    > > code then please work with Thomas to get your changes into his tree.
    > My code is for clocksouces/timekeeping which has been unrelated to HRT
    > up until recently. In my original email I suggested that the two tree's
    > be merged ,or placed on top of each other, which I still think is a good
    > idea.

    This would require, that your patches are solving a real problem. The
    last time I looked at them was before they were dropped from -mm. I
    disagreed with your intent of sched clock changes back then and I still

    OTOH, I needed a clean solution for the TSC verification to get rid of
    the hardwired hackery in tsc.c. The flag change is just used for this
    and can be extended for other purposes.

      Last update: 2007-01-24 13:17    [W:0.050 / U:67.420 seconds]