    SubjectRe: 2.6.20-rc5: known regressions with patches (v2)
    On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 20:59 +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
    > Subject : CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_DEBUG=2 compile error

    Linus, please pull from git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6.git

    This fixes the above bug along with a few others. It does also contain a
    small amount of new code which has been waiting for a while (including
    the driver for the CAFÉ NAND controller which we use on OLPC.).

    My apologies for missing the merge window and first asking you to pull
    this a few hours after 2.6.20-rc1 was cut; I'd been waiting for the
    bitrev stuff to land, and had waited too long.

    Adrian Bunk (3):
    [MTD] SSFDC must depend on BLOCK
    [MTD] [NAND] rtc_from4.c: use lib/bitrev.c
    [MTD] make drivers/mtd/cmdlinepart.c:mtdpart_setup() static

    Adrian Hunter (2):
    [MTD] OneNAND: Implement read-while-load
    [MTD] OneNAND: Handle DDP chip boundary during read-while-load

    Akinobu Mita (1):
    [JFFS2] Use rb_first() and rb_last() cleanup

    Alan Cox (1):
    [MTD] MAPS: esb2rom: use hotplug safe interfaces

    Alexey Dobriyan (1):
    [MTD] JEDEC probe: fix comment typo (devic)

    Amit Choudhary (1):
    [JFFS2] Fix error-path leak in summary scan

    Andrew Morton (1):
    [MTD] Tidy bitrev usage in rtc_from4.c

    Andrew Victor (2):
    [MTD] NAND: AT91 NAND driver
    [MTD] NAND: Support for 16-bit bus-width on AT91.

    Artem Bityutskiy (10):
    [MTD] core: trivial comments fix
    [MTD] NAND: nandsim: support subpage write
    [MTD] increase MAX_MTD_DEVICES
    [MTD] add get_mtd_device_nm() function
    [MTD] add get and put methods
    [MTD] return error code from get_mtd_device()
    [MTD] nandsim: bugfix in page addressing
    [JFFS2] add cond_resched() when garbage collecting deletion dirent
    [JFFS2] Reschedule in loops
    [MTD] OneNAND: release CPU in cycles

    Burman Yan (1):
    [MTD] replace kmalloc+memset with kzalloc

    Dave Olsen (1):
    [MTD] [MAPS] Support for BIOS flash chips on the nvidia ck804 southbridge

    David Anders (1):
    [MTD] NOR: leave Intel chips in read-array mode on suspend

    David Woodhouse (29):
    [MTD NAND] Initial import of CAFÉ NAND driver.
    [MTD NAND] OLPC CAFÉ driver update
    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../torvalds/linux-2.6
    [MTD] NAND: Combined oob buffer so it's contiguous with data
    [MTD] NAND: Correct setting of chip->oob_poi OOB buffer
    Merge git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/cafe-2.6
    [MTD] NAND: Add hardware ECC correction support to CAFÉ NAND driver
    [MTD] NAND: CAFÉ NAND driver cleanup, fix ECC on reading empty flash
    [MTD] NAND: Disable ECC checking on CAFÉ since it's broken for now
    [MTD] NAND: Café ECC -- remove spurious BUG_ON() in err_pos()
    [MTD] NAND: Reset Café controller before initialising.
    [MTD] CAFÉ NAND: Add 'slowtiming' parameter, default usedma and checkecc on
    [MTD] NAND: Add ECC debugging for CAFÉ
    [MTD] NAND: Remove empty block ECC workaround
    [MTD] NAND: Fix timing calculation in CAFÉ debugging message
    [MTD] NAND: Use register #defines throughout CAFÉ driver, not numbers
    [MTD] NAND: Add register debugging spew option to CAFÉ driver
    [MTD] NAND: Fix ECC settings in CAFÉ controller driver.
    Merge git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/cafe-2.6
    Merge git://git.infradead.org/~kmpark/onenand-mtd-2.6
    [MTD] [NAND] Update CAFÉ driver interrupt handler prototype
    [MTD] Use EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL() for exported symbols.
    [MTD] Remove trailing whitespace
    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../torvalds/linux-2.6
    [MTD] Fix SSFDC build for variable blocksize.
    [MTD] Fix ssfdc blksize typo
    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.infradead.org/~kmpark/onenand-mtd-2.6
    [JFFS2] debug.h: include <linux/sched.h> for current->pid
    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../torvalds/linux-2.6

    Haavard Skinnemoen (1):
    [MTD] bugfix: DataFlash is not bit writable

    Jeff Garzik (1):
    [JFFS2] kill warning RE debug-only variables

    Josh Boyer (1):
    [MTD] add MTD_BLKDEVS Kconfig option

    Kyungmin Park (9):
    MTD: OneNAND: interrupt based wait support
    [MTD] OneNAND: lock support
    [MTD] OneNAND: Single bit error detection
    [MTD] OneNAND: fix oob handling in recent oob patch
    [JFFS2] use the ref_offset macro
    [MTD] OneNAND: fix onenand_wait bug
    [MTD] OneNAND: add subpage write support
    [MTD] OneNAND: fix onenand_wait bug in read ecc error
    [MTD] OneNAND: return ecc error code only when 2-bit ecc occurs

    Lew Glendenning (1):
    [MTD] MAPS: Support for BIOS flash chips on Intel ESB2 southbridge

    Mariusz Kozlowski (1):
    [MTD] [NAND] Compile fix in rfc_from4.c

    Qi Yong (1):
    [JFFS2] Fix jffs2_follow_link() typo

    Ralf Baechle (1):
    [MTD] Nuke IVR leftovers

    Randy Dunlap (2):
    [MTD] Fix printk format warning in physmap. (resources again)
    [MTD] ESB2ROM uses PCI

    Ricard Wanderlöf (2):
    [MTD] mtdchar: Fix MEMGETOOBSEL and ECCGETLAYOUT ioctls
    [MTD] NAND: Fix nand_default_mark_blockbad() when flash-based BBT disabled

    Richard Purdie (1):
    [MTD] Allow variable block sizes in mtd_blkdevs

    Rod Whitby (1):
    [MTD] Support combined RedBoot FIS directory and configuration area

    Ryan Jackson (2):
    [MTD] MAPS: Add parameter to amd76xrom to override rom window size
    [MTD] CHIPS: Support for SST 49LF040B flash chip

    Stefan Roese (1):
    [MTD] [NAND] Fix endianess bug in ndfc.c

    Thomas Gleixner (1):
    [MTD] NAND: add subpage write support

    Timo Lindhorst (2):
    [MTD] [NAND] fix ifdef option in nand_ecc.c
    [MTD] NAND: use SmartMedia ECC byte order for ndfc

    Vijay Kumar (3):
    [MTD] NAND: nandsim page-wise allocation (1/2)
    [MTD] NAND: nandsim page-wise allocation (2/2)
    [MTD] NAND: nandsim coding style fix

    Vitaly Wool (2):
    [MTD] [NAND] remove len/ooblen confusion.
    [MTD] of_device-based physmap driver

    Yan Burman (1):
    [JFFS2] replace kmalloc+memset with kzalloc

    Yoichi Yuasa (2):
    [MTD] MAPS: Remove ITE 8172G and Globespan IVR MTD support
    [MTD] fix map probe name for cstm_mips_ixx

    Yoshinori Sato (1):
    [MTD] redboot partition combined fis / config problem

    --
    dwmw2