SubjectRe: megaraid_sas waiting for command and then offline

Sumant,

Not sure if I am missing something - I appear to be running the latest
FW available:

Versions
================
Product Name : PERC 5/i Integrated
Serial No : 12345
FW Package Build: 5.0.1-0030
FW Version : 1.00.01-0088
BIOS Version : MT23
Ctrl-R Version :1.02-007

Patro, Sumant wrote:

>Hello Brett,
>
> A DMA related bug was fixed in FW ver *.0095 that was causing
>the FW to stop responding.
>
> Please upgrade the FW version to >= *.0095 and let me know if
>you still see the issue.
>
>Regards,
>
>Sumant

  Last update: 2006-09-06 22:47    [W:0.027 / U:0.612 seconds]