SubjectRe: GPLv3 Position Statement
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, alan wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>>> (*) Hah. Who do I think I'm kidding? The revolution will be bloody and
>>> brutal, and you're not going to get the choice to "elect" me except in the
>>> history books written by yours truly.
>> Wow. You have been living in Portland too long. ]:>
> Is there some Portland subculture that I should be aware of?
> Inquiring minds want to know.

That would be telling.

Here are a few clues to the secret handshake that is Portland...

And that is only the stuff I can mention in public. Portland has even
darker secrets.

"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink
from... the FIRE HOOOOOSE!"
- The Stanley Spudoski guide to mailing list administration