SubjectRe: Results of an informal GPLv3 poll amongst kernel contributors
From
James,

Could you give some indication of how many of the people in this poll
have actually read the GPLv3 draft? Were they asked that?

In a moment of weakness one of the people listed in the poll mentioned
to me that he hadn't actually read the draft. While I'm sure that
isn't representative of the level of detailed license analysis that
has been done, it does make me suspect of any conclusions from these
poll results :-)

Cheers, Tridge

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans