    SubjectRe: Results of an informal GPLv3 poll amongst kernel contributors
    From
    James,

    Could you give some indication of how many of the people in this poll
    have actually read the GPLv3 draft? Were they asked that?

    In a moment of weakness one of the people listed in the poll mentioned
    to me that he hadn't actually read the draft. While I'm sure that
    isn't representative of the level of detailed license analysis that
    has been done, it does make me suspect of any conclusions from these
    poll results :-)

    Cheers, Tridge

      Last update: 2006-09-25 09:29    [W:0.019 / U:0.104 seconds]