SubjectRe: How long to wait on patches?
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:09:24 +0200
Adrian Bunk <bunk@stusta.de> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 09:32:09PM -0400, Matt LaPlante wrote:
> >
> > Adrian has a trivial git tree which has been silent for a couple weeks too.
> > This is part of the reason I was curious if the patches were still sitting
> > in his inbox or if they'd been passed over. Of course, that's a question
> > only he could answer.
>
> I'm only forwarding trivial patches to Linus during the two weeks
> merging phase before -rc1.
>
> Until then, they are sitting in my "trivial" mail folder.
>
> > Matt
>
> cu
> Adrian
>
> BTW: If you are expecting an answer from me, putting me in the Cc would
> make me faster aware of your email.
>
> --
>
> "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
> of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
> "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
> Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

2.6.18 is out, so I feel the urge to revive a dead topic. :) Any idea when we might get my ancient trivials included in the new gits? I'm still lurking around and ready to do more pointless doc-checking tasks, but I really want the old stuff merged so I can rebase around it.

Oh, and cheers to everyone on another great kernel release!

--
Matt