SubjectRe: megaraid question
Am Montag, 25. September 2006 03:51 schrieb Wakko Warner:
> Keep me in CC.
> wrote:
> > i am using opensource megaraid driver (2.6.17) . Do you know any
> > opensource monitoring tool for the opensource megaraid drivers Or is
> > there a way to check the state of harddrives connected to the megaraid
> > controller?
> I'd like to add a "ME TOO" here. as well as one for the adaptec raid
> cards.
> Last time I looked, the only software I could find for megaraid was a
> program from Dell (binary only unfortunately)
Hi, thanks for answering me!

If i find something out i will let you know.
THe last info i got is that it is somehow possible with smartmon tools.
(a la smartctl -d megaraid,0 /dev/sda)

I am asking smartmontools developers right now, because there is no out of the
box support for megaraid.

Also i was told that there is a binary monitoring tool from lsi-logic page.

But will it work with open source driver?