    SubjectRe: megaraid question
    Am Montag, 25. September 2006 03:51 schrieb Wakko Warner:
    > Keep me in CC.
    > wrote:
    > > i am using opensource megaraid driver (2.6.17) . Do you know any
    > > opensource monitoring tool for the opensource megaraid drivers Or is
    > > there a way to check the state of harddrives connected to the megaraid
    > > controller?
    > I'd like to add a "ME TOO" here. as well as one for the adaptec raid
    > cards.
    > Last time I looked, the only software I could find for megaraid was a
    > program from Dell (binary only unfortunately)
    Hi, thanks for answering me!

    If i find something out i will let you know.
    THe last info i got is that it is somehow possible with smartmon tools.
    (a la smartctl -d megaraid,0 /dev/sda)

    I am asking smartmontools developers right now, because there is no out of the
    box support for megaraid.

    Also i was told that there is a binary monitoring tool from lsi-logic page.

    But will it work with open source driver?

      Last update: 2006-09-25 04:19    [W:0.020 / U:10.628 seconds]