SubjectRe: 2.6.19 -mm merge plans (ecryptfs)
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:42:33 +0100
Christoph Hellwig <hch@infradead.org> wrote:

> > ecryptfs-versioning-fixes-tidy.patch
> >
> > Will fold into a single patch and will then merge.
>
> Please add a
>
> Not-Acked-By: Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
>
> here as you don't seem to listen to any of the comments I had against
> the current state and I want this clearly documented.

I thought everything got addressed, apart from

- please split all the generic stackable filesystem passthorugh routines
into a separated stackfs layer, in a few files in fs/stackfs/ that
you depend on. They'll get _GPL exported to all possible stackable
filesystem. They'll need their own store underlying object helpers,
but that can be made to work by embedding the generic stackfs data
as first thing in the ecryptfs object.

which seemed rather a lot to ask.

  Last update: 2006-09-22 18:07    [W:0.417 / U:0.764 seconds]