    SubjectRe: [patch] mspec driver
    Robin Holt wrote:
    > Am I reading this right? Jes, are you looking for a volunteer or a
    > "volunteer" :)
    >
    > Sure, I can grab this and see about the documentation. I assume you
    > want me to give you the blurb and your will add it to your patch?
    > If that assumption is wrong, please let me know.

    Hi Robin,

    Well if you are volunteering, that would be great :) Problem is I still
    don't understand quite what is going on, so it's a bit harder for me to
    write it and having it actually be correct.

    If you have the time to write it up, then I'll be happy to add it to my
    patch and push it all upstream.

    Cheers,
    Jes

      Last update: 2006-09-21 11:35    [W:0.056 / U:120.524 seconds]