SubjectRe: UDP question.
It is a question of where you are sending the packets TO, not from.  It
is the destination address that is used to route the packet, not the
source. If you were sending the packets to the same destination
address, then they will go out the same interface since the routing
table identifies that interface as the way to reach the destination
address.

xixi lii wrote:
> My two adapters has two different IP address, and I bind one IP on one
> socket,
> do you mean that I alloc two socket and bind different IP is not
> helpful? In fact, all the packet sent from two socket is go out by one
> network adapter?
>
> xixi

  Last update: 2006-09-15 21:17    [W:0.082 / U:0.136 seconds]