SubjectRe: SDIO card support in Linux
Date

madhu chikkature <crmadhu210 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> Here is some piece of code that i wrote for SDIO. I use 2.6.10 kernel
> and hence i can not really take a diff between the latest kernel
> version. But this is not really a patch. So, You can just comment on
> my code. I might later on work on the latest kernel versions based on
> your comment.I see that there are more discussions happening. Please
> pont to me if you have some code already written.
>
> After your previous mail, i see that i can remove the support for CMD3
> seperately for SDIO and do it the SD way. But i am not sure how to
> maintain the list of SDIO cards seperately.Also some hardware as our
> omap does, can support multiple MMC slots, in such cases one slot can
> have SDIO and the other MMC. The core needs to cliam the cards from
> different lists. So you may see some not so correct parts in my code.
>
> I am on the Texas Instruments MMC/SD/SDIO controller on the omap2 platform.
>
> Regards,
> Madhu

Hi Madhu,
I hve omap2420,Tsunami board n i'm trying to bring up stack for sdio card.
Once i give IO_RW_EXTENDED the system gets hanged. I find it bit difficult to
fix it. Is there anything i'hve to change in host driver code. Please help me.

Thanks,
Bhavani

  Last update: 2006-09-15 06:31    [W:0.061 / U:0.080 seconds]