    SubjectRe: Re: [RFC/PATCH] revoke/frevoke system calls V2
    Ar Mer, 2006-08-09 am 20:00 +0200, ysgrifennodd Edgar Toernig:

    On 8/9/06, Alan Cox <> wrote:
    > I agree with that point 100%.

    Agreed also. I already had a version that simply replaced the ->nopage
    method of vma_ops but took what forced unmount patch had to get proper
    ->close dealings. But I completely agree that sane revocation should
    allow close(2) and munmap(2) on the revoked fd and shared mapping.
    I'll put them on my todo and in the meanwhile, you can find the latest
    patches here:

    Thanks for taking the time to review the patch!

      Last update: 2006-08-09 21:25    [W:0.037 / U:121.412 seconds]