SubjectRe: Time to forbid non-subscribers from posting to the list?
> > The kernel developers who need to keep the barrier to bug reports low
> > like the current policy.
> > Get a good spam filter, I only get 1-2 pieces a day in my LKML folder.
> How is everyone individually spam filtering better than one central spam
> filter? More likelihood that at least one relevent person will get the bug
> report? Certainly a single central spam filter can get more resources aimed
> at it to make sure it doesn't suppress anything important.

What about just using the spamhaus.org blocklist at vger? Stops quite a
bit of spam over here (http://keetweej.vanheusden.com/nspam_graph.png).

Folkert van Heusden

www.vanheusden.com/multitail - multitail is tail on steroids. multiple
windows, filtering, coloring, anything you can think of