    SubjectRE: Time to forbid non-subscribers from posting to the list?
    Date

    > The kernel developers who need to keep the barrier to bug reports low
    > like the current policy.
    >
    > Get a good spam filter, I only get 1-2 pieces a day in my LKML folder.
    >
    > Jeff

    How is everyone individually spam filtering better than one central spam
    filter? More likelihood that at least one relevent person will get the bug
    report? Certainly a single central spam filter can get more resources aimed
    at it to make sure it doesn't suppress anything important.

    DS

      Last update: 2006-08-08 21:05    [W:0.023 / U:1.628 seconds]