SubjectRE: Time to forbid non-subscribers from posting to the list?
Date

> The kernel developers who need to keep the barrier to bug reports low
> like the current policy.
>
> Get a good spam filter, I only get 1-2 pieces a day in my LKML folder.
>
> Jeff

How is everyone individually spam filtering better than one central spam
filter? More likelihood that at least one relevent person will get the bug
report? Certainly a single central spam filter can get more resources aimed
at it to make sure it doesn't suppress anything important.

DS

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans