    SubjectAdrian Bunk is now taking over the 2.6.16-stable branch
    This is just a notice to everyone that Adrian is going to now be taking
    over the 2.6.16-stable kernel branch, for him to maintain for as long as
    he wants to.

    He will still be following the same -stable rules that are documented in
    the Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt file, but just doing this for
    the 2.6.16 kernel tree for a much longer time than the current stable
    team is willing to do (we have moved on to the 2.6.17 kernel now.)

    So, if you have any patches that meet the -stable requirements for the
    2.6.16 kernel, please send them to him, and not the
    account, as we will just delete them.

    And I'd like to offer my best wishes to Adrian for doing this work.
    Personally I don't think it can be done for all that long of an amount
    of time, and I will be very happy to see him prove me wrong :)

    greg k-h

      Last update: 2006-08-03 22:57    [W:0.018 / U:23.308 seconds]