SubjectAdrian Bunk is now taking over the 2.6.16-stable branch
This is just a notice to everyone that Adrian is going to now be taking
over the 2.6.16-stable kernel branch, for him to maintain for as long as
he wants to.

He will still be following the same -stable rules that are documented in
the Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt file, but just doing this for
the 2.6.16 kernel tree for a much longer time than the current stable
team is willing to do (we have moved on to the 2.6.17 kernel now.)

So, if you have any patches that meet the -stable requirements for the
2.6.16 kernel, please send them to him, and not the
account, as we will just delete them.

And I'd like to offer my best wishes to Adrian for doing this work.
Personally I don't think it can be done for all that long of an amount
of time, and I will be very happy to see him prove me wrong :)

greg k-h