    SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.18-rc5
    On 8/28/06, Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org> wrote:

    > From: "Uwe Bugla" <uwe.bugla@gmx.de>
    > Subject: keyboard errors with module atkbd.c in Kernel 2.6.18-rc4

    There were 2 issues in that report. One is that we do not emit keyup
    events when unregistering an input device which causes enter key
    appear "stuck" after removing atkbd module. I have a patch for this
    but it is hardly a critical issue.

    The second issue is that he is losing keyboard input (along with the
    network) but only in KDE while using video-editing program for some
    hours. Unfortunately userspace was updated along with the kernel and I
    did not get a clear answer whether simply erolling back to 2.6.17
    without changing anything else cures the issue or not.

    > From: "Zephaniah E. Hull" <warp@aehallh.com>
    > Subject: [patch] Crash on evdev disconnect.

    While it is a problem it is not a regression ;P

    --
    Dmitry