> From: "Uwe Bugla" <>
> Subject: keyboard errors with module atkbd.c in Kernel 2.6.18-rc4

There were 2 issues in that report. One is that we do not emit keyup
events when unregistering an input device which causes enter key
appear "stuck" after removing atkbd module. I have a patch for this
but it is hardly a critical issue.

The second issue is that he is losing keyboard input (along with the
network) but only in KDE while using video-editing program for some
hours. Unfortunately userspace was updated along with the kernel and I
did not get a clear answer whether simply erolling back to 2.6.17
without changing anything else cures the issue or not.

> From: "Zephaniah E. Hull" <>
> Subject: [patch] Crash on evdev disconnect.

While it is a problem it is not a regression ;P