SubjectRe: drivers/media/video/bt866.c: array overflows
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:23:37 +0200
Adrian Bunk <bunk@stusta.de> wrote:

> The Coverity checker spotted the following two array overflows:

Nice coverity checker! *pat pat*

Now, a question: Where can I find the latest version of the files that concern the avs6eyes driver? In april, I got this mail that informed me that the avs6eyes driver patch had been removed from the -mm tree. I figured that it was removed because of the lack of internal V4L2 support when V4L1 was about to be chucked out from the kernel. I looked around a little to see if I could find the driver, but I couldn't.

Obviously, as you've found bugs in it, I didn't look in the right places. Where, pray tell, did the little critter go?

Getting a new job and moving to another city has hampered me in my efforts to work on the driver, that's why I've been so quiet.

> The two bugs are obvious:
> 0xdc = 220 >= 128

Gotta fix that. Good work.

/Sam

  Last update: 2006-08-15 08:13    [W:0.062 / U:0.036 seconds]